An exciting opportunity has arisen in Leighton Buzzard for a Vehicle Prepper to be part of a growing company in the automotive sector!
This role requires the individual to undertake all aspects of vehicle preperation in a safe, but cost effective manner.
Vehicle Prepper Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to conduct repair work including masking/bagging to panel preparation
- Carry out minor filler work and panel tasks
- Communicate effectively with colleagues
- Ability to work to tight time-scales
- Must regularly clean and maintain equipment
- Ensure any corresponding paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Must be able to maintain a safe and productive working environment
- Ensure the quality of work is constantly maintained and of high quality
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Suitable and relevant qualifications and/or experience
- Full UK/EU Driving licence
- Ability to communicate with a diverse work group
- Previous experience as a vehicle prepper
If you feel you can offer the relevant skills and experience, please apply today.
Excellent salary on offer depending on experience!
- Body Shop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"