Vehicle movements driver (self-employed)
DriiveMe is looking for drivers to move cars and vans from A to B!
Are you looking for an opportunity as a professional driver that allows you to work according to your own schedule, in locations that suit you across the UK while being remunerated with market-leading pay?
With our pool of professional drivers, our platform moves hundreds of vehicles a day on behalf of vehicle owners such as the most well-known rental companies, the biggest dealer groups, leasing companies, company fleets and even private individuals.
DriiveMe is a fully digital solution, providing you with the tools to inspect the vehicles you move at both collection and delivery for your own peace of mind. Through the PRO driver portal, accessible online and via our app, you will be completely free to organise your missions according to your own schedule.
Due to strong growth over the last 4 years, we are now looking to expand our community of professional drivers. What you can expect:
- Access to hundreds of vehicle movement jobs across the UK
- Be alerted automatically when new offers are available on the routes you prefer
- No obligation to accept a minimum amount of missions
- Transparent and competitive remuneration based on mileage driven
- Reimbursement of all fuel/toll expenses incurred during missions
- Access to a personalised dashboard to track all movements undertaken including breakdown of remuneration for any given month
- Fully comprehensive insurance cover included for every movement
- Dedicated point of contact for all queries, support and any training required
Main requirements to become a driver:
- Age between 25 and 74 years (insurance conditions)
- UK driving license with a minimum of 3 years of driving experience (no more than 3 points)
- Data-enabled Android or IOS smartphone
If this sounds good you can go ahead and register as a driver directly with us now by heading to the DriiveMe homepage, scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on "Become a driving partner"!
For more information or if you have any questions please feel free to contact us using the contact details shown on listing.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Pro driver community :)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'