Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Vehicle MET Fitter / Technician required in Portsmouth.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle MET Fitter Required For An Automotive Accident Repair Centre - MET Jobs - Portsmouth
Are you an experienced Vehicle MET Technician/Stripper-Fitter in Portsmouth, Hampshire?
Are you looking for a new challenge and to work for a great company?
Our client, an Automotive Accident Repair Centre in Portsmouth are looking to recruit a Vehicle MET Fitter who has mechanical & panel experience within the Automotive industry.
Vehicle MET (Mechanical, Electrical and Trim) Technicians are responsible for carrying out quality mechanical, electrical and trim Vehicle Repairs in line with Audatex estimates and the Company's own high standards.
Responsibilities As MET Fitter Include:
* Completing own strip/fit work as allocated in relation to job card.
* Request parts and sign job card on completion. Ensuring all Car Parts are approved and ordered on dismantling receiving relevant sign-off.
* Responsibility for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed time-scales and sign quality check sheet on completion.
* Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
* Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines.
* Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
* Prioritising any reworks.
You would have previous experience in a similar MET Technician role with the following skills/knowledge:
* Experienced in stripping and fitting a wide range of vehicles.
* Understanding of mechanical principles relevant to the role.
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a pressurised environment.
* Ability to prioritise work and complete it to a high standard.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this MET Fitter Vacancy has interested you and you want to know more about it or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Portsmouth please get in touch with Laurie today!
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Laurie Scott quoting J78618, MET Fitter, Portsmouth.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Vehicle Technician
- Motor Trade
- Vehicle Repair
- Motor Trade Jobs
- MET Technician
- MET Fitter
- Stripper / Fitter
- Main Car Dealerships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job