Our client is a leading finished vehicle logistics company with locations across the UK who specialise in new and used vehicle preparation, logistics and secure storage to the automotive industry. They are currently seeking a Vehicle Inspectors based in Rochester Hoo.
- Inspect a range of vehicles as they arrive at the site for damage, such as, Scratches, Dents, Scuffs and record the damage on a computer system
- You will need to have a good understanding of bodyshop repair methods
- You will also be inspecting the vehicles once the repair work has been completed.
- You will be managing paperwork for repairs
- Knowledge of the body shop processes is needed
- Be able to complete checks thoroughly and accurately to a high standard
- Shift Patterns: 4 on 4 off Hours: 6am - 6pm
What kind of person we are looking for? :
- Experience within a similar role would be preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate will have an extremely good eye for detail
- High initiative and positive attitude
In return you can expect:
- A fun, friendly & fast paced atmosphere within a busy bodyshop
- Paid weekly
- PAYE rate £10.50
- 28 days Holiday (PAYE only)
- Body Shop
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'