My client is a global logistics provider of vehicles across the UK and internationally and due to their continuous success they are seeking a Night shift vehicle inspector in Gaydon on a permanent basis. This is a full time role working Monday – Friday from 10pm - 6am.
The purpose of the role is to carry out the inspection of finished vehicles to the highest standard, and in a timely manner, to ensure that accurate records are maintained for vehicles awaiting collection, to carry out general housekeeping duties and to ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times.
As a successful Vehicle inspector you will
- Posses a great eye for detail.
- Be able to work efficiently and to deadlines.
- Work effectively within a team.
- Consistently produce work to the highest standard consistently.
- Maintain excellent time keeping
- Be motivated to maintain customer satisfaction.
The sucsessfull candidate will have the following;
- Previous experience in vehicle or quality inspection
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Happy to work on a 10pm - 6am shift pattern