SF Group are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Fleet Administrator to join one of their clients based in Derby. This position will be on a temporary to permanent basis and they are looking for someone to join the business as soon as possible.
The Vehicle Fleet Administrator will be solely responsible for:
- Maintaining the vehicle log
- Ordering, logging and issuing of fuel cards
- All admin relating to vehicle/speeding fines
- Reporting of vehicle accidents
- Preparing information for the monthly meetings
- Filing check sheets
- All general admin as requested
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience of working within a similar position, be professional and approachable and be able to use your own initiative when solving problems.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job