My Peterborough based client is looking for an additional person to join their team in the factory area of the business to help with the building and general maintenance of their vehicles. This will be a really interesting and challenging job with lots of variation and so is ideal for someone who likes to multi task. You will be given excellent on the job training as well. With a low staff turnover and always putting their employees welfare at the forefront of everything this is an excellent company to work for.
- To build production vehicles. The ability to weld is an advantage but not a necessity
- To repair/prepare vehicles
- Working to target hours on each production
- To work on your own or as part of a team
- Health and Safety awareness and ability to comply with the company Health and Safety Policy
- Ability to be responsible to any additional duties required and have a flexible approach to work.
- Physically fit
- Team player
- Hard worker, friendly and approachable
- An electrical / mechanical background
- Worked in a similar position for 2+ year
- Have an engineering background for the last 5+ years.
- Have some kind of formal engineering (electrical and/or mechanical) training/certification
This is a 39 hour working week and 29 days holiday allowance including bank holidays. There is also a discretionary bonus given to employees which starts after 12 months continued service.
If you feel that you have to right skills to achieve the requirements above and want to work for a company that puts their staff first then please send your CV to us for consideration
- Health Safety