Do you have experience in Telesales & Customer Service? Are you looking for your next challenge in a target focused environment?
Our client, based in Bridgend, are currently looking for a Vehicle Finance Advisor to allow the company to continue to provide an excellent service to their customers, clients & 3rd parties at all times. As a Vehicle Finance Advisor, you will be required to qualify customer's requirements and suitability for credit; propose to appropriate lenders and see each deal through to completion whilst following the company's compliance process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating effectively by telephone and email
- Provide a high standard of customer service at all times
- Gaining a full understanding of finance products available and the benefits to customers
- Following sales and process procedure
- Maintaining regular contact with supporting dealers
- Communicating effectively with lenders
- Obtaining information for loan applications and answer questions about the process
- Checking customer documentation before dispatch and adhere to compliance procedures
- Liaising with finance providers to achieve best outcomes for each customer
- Setting up new dealers
Required Skills & Experience
- PC Literate
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
- A good understanding of consumer credit (desirable)
- Previous experience of working to FCA regulations
- Excellent communication and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Prior experience in a Sales / Telesales position
Hours of work for a Vehicle Finance Advisor would be between Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm (with occasional later/earlier finishes) and a potential for flexibility on Saturday mornings & afternoons (1 in 3 possible).
Apply today to avoid missing out on a fantastic opportunity!
- Customer Service