We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Detailer for a respected client.
The role includes:-
Vehicle Detailer-Cheltenham <img src="//action/0?ti=5477557&Ver=2" height="0" width="0" style="display:none; visibility: hidden;" />
- To maintain excellent standards of care on all customer vehicles.
- Verify that all vehicles are detailed to the highest standard before being returned to the customer.
- Ensure correct measures are taken to protect the interior of the vehicle.
- Take optimum care of all customer belongings in the vehicle.
- Ensure all vehicles are cleaned as per the set standard.
- Help achieve industry leading standards of process efficiency.
- Park completed vehicles in the car park in preparation for collection and delivery.
- Write clearly and legibly, and document items accurately.
- Quality Control all detailed vehicles to ensure the repair has been completed as per Job Card, updating the Quality Controller with anomalies immediately.
- Drive safely and comply with guidelines at all times.
- Report any accidents to the Bodyshop Manager immediately.
- Undertake all other tasks, including valeting duties, as requested by the Bodyshop Manager
- Commitment and willingness to work additional hours/days as required.
- Standards of personal appearance are to be in accordance with Company policy.
- To comply with the Quality Standards agreed within the dealership in accordance with established policy and procedures.
Have you a proven track record in this role within the automotive industry?
If yes, apply now to avoid disappointment and we will make contact about the role.
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
- Quality control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job