The company supports many car manufacturers including BMW and Mercedes with the off-hire of their lease vehicles.
As the Vehicle Delivery Driver your duties will include:
- Collecting off-hire lease vehicles from customers work / home address.
- Completing an appraisal on each vehicle to check for damage.
- Using a Smart Phone Application to record appraisal outcomes.
- Delivering the vehicles safely back to site.
- Working with your team to ensure that all vehicles are collected.
To be a successful Vehicle Delivery Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A confident driver.
- Professional driving experience.
- For insurance purposes you will need to be over 23, have had your driving licence for 5 years, have no more than 6 points on your and have no DDs, DRs, or IN10s.
- Have off-road or secure parking at your home address to be suitable for this role.
The work is Monday to Friday with an early start, you will be collected from your house each day.
In return, the Vehicle Delivery Driver will receive a salary of £7.50 per hour.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.