Salary: £29,620 to £34,120
Location: North West
MUST Have Audatex!!
This busy Body Shop requires a Vehicle Damage Assessor with Audatex experience and excellent customer facing skills to work within their Body Shop in the North West area. You will be responsible for ensuring that the work is carried out to the company’s high standards.
You must have a minimum of three years recent motor trade estimating experience have Audatex experience. Also, you will need to have a solid work history, be a car driver and hold a full UK licence.
Responsibility Summary and Objectives:
- Maximise Paint & Body Centre profitability through the use of professional Estimating / sales techniques.
- Maximise insurer / client awareness of all available Paint & Body Centre and approved brands.
- Ensure highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- Maintain excellent standards of departmental administration.
- Help the Paint & Body Centre and Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
- Ensure awareness and promotion of latest repair methods/techniques.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to progress in a fast expanding company who rewards hard work and offers you the opportunity to further your skills, and you have the experience and skills required then apply now!!
Candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Chris at Mai Day Recruitment Services
Email: chris@maidayrecruit . co.uk
- You must have Audatex experience.