Vehicle Claims Handler Shrewsbury
Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Claims Handler to join our Damage Recovery Team at our Head Office in Shrewsbury.
Full on the job training is provided for this position so prior experience in the vehicle industry is not necessary.
The successful candidate will oversee the administration and invoicing of vehicle damage for a small number of our rental locations whilst being part of our UK wide Damage Recovery team.
A Vehicle Claims Handler is responsible for reviewing damage claims, working with customers to obtain order numbers and following the process through to invoicing. This role would be best suited to someone with great customer service skills, administration and/ or accounting experience looking to launch their career within a global organisation.
Although this is a full time position working 40 hours per week Monday- Friday we will consider candidates who wish to work reduced hours due to childcare / carer responsibilities provided they are stated on the application form.
The starting salary for this position is £18,300.00.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working damage claims within 24hours of entry by our VR (vehicle repair) team, maintenance & rental teams
- Ensuring all the correct information is supplied by rental, maintenance & VR team to create customer pack
- Carrying out research to ensure damage pack/invoices are accurate and fall in-line with our customers terms and conditions
- Sending all supporting documentation through to the customer for order number requests
- Working with the customer to ensure agreed time frames are adhered to when requesting order numbers
- Reviewing invoicing documents to ensure they fall within the invoicing guidelines, and if so bill the value to the correct customer accounts
- Working various reports
The successful candidate needs to have:
- Must have demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Great Customer Service skills
- Must have the ability to handle difficult conversations
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills (Verbally and written) and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Internet and excellent telephone skills
- An ability to organise and present information for a varied audience
- Full UK driving license preferred but not essential
- An interest in vehicles is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'