Salary: £20,000 rising to £22,000 + monthly bonuses based on KPI's average OTE £29,000 + cash and rewards incentives such as vouchers and holidays + a development programme giving you the opportunity to climb the career ladder to Regional Manager whilst receiving pay increases along your journey + a range of other benefits such as discounted gym membership, Healthcare cash plan and 33 days holiday
The UK’s favourite car buying service WeBuyAnyCar. com are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and customer service driven individuals to join our team. Don't worry if you don't know anything about cars our training will take care of that for you.
It’s a really exciting time to join WeBuyAnyCar. com! Did you know?
- We are the largest car buying service in the UK
- Our advertising and marketing makes us one of the most recognisable car buying services in the UK
- We have a 9.2 out of 10 score on Trust Pilot showing how much our customers value our service
- We reward our colleagues for their hard work through incentives, bonuses and great benefits scheme
- We are continuing to invest in our branch network with a number of new openings across the UK
- Our Learning and Development team are here help and support you on your career journey
As a Vehicle Buyer for WeBuyAnyCar. com we are looking to recruit confident, driven people on a full time and permanent basis who are enthusiastic, sales and customer service focused individuals who are able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience.
- Do you love meeting customers face to face and delivering brilliant customer service?
- Do you have the drive and ambition to succeed?
- Do you have a full valid UK manual driving licence?
As the face and voice of our business you will have a passion and ability to give amazing customer service. You will enjoy and be confident on the phone talking to our customers and enjoy working towards targets that give you the opportunity to earn more! Your role is to buy cars from our customers who make an appointment to see you. You will turn leads generated by our website into purchases and constantly keep busy and be on the lookout for new business. Ideally with a sales / customer services/ retail background this role would suit an experienced Sales Executive or Retailer with exceptional customer services skills. We are looking for an individual who wants an exciting challenge, who can work well on their own and who wants to grow with the business.
You must be able to:
- Work independently
- Contact prospects to achieve appointments and meet targets
- Work productively and effectively
- Build effective relationships internally and externally
- To actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
- Work full time on 48 hour shift pattern over 5 days, including working weekends.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A current full UK manual driving licence
- Experience of working in a target driven sales environment
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent administration skills
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Bonus, incentives & rewards
- 33 Days Holiday
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Payroll Giving
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your sales career WeBuyAnyCar. com is the perfect choice to build your career with. Why not click apply today and become our Vehicle Buyer - don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the UK's favourite car buying service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'