Vehicle Bodyshop Assistant Manager
Bodyshop Assistant Manager
Our client is currently has an excellent opportunity for a friendly and ambitious person to join their Sheffield team as a Bodyshop Assistant Manager. As a Bodyshop Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- To lead and motivate bodyshop team to deliver departmental performance.
- Ensure work quality meets and exceeds desired level.
- Day to day management and performance of bodyshop.
- To be part of our team, you’ll need to care about our business, our customers, our brand, and your colleagues.
- You’ll want to develop to career and will be committed to ongoing training and development.
- You’ll have a full driving licence, valid in the UK with no more than 6 penalty points.
- You’ll also have no disqualifications from driving during the last 5 years.
- ATA VDA qualification preferred.
As a Bodyshop Assistant Manager you will enjoy a very competitive salary (depending on track record and experience), realistic bonus scheme, generous holiday entitlement, and a range of benefits. Similarly, your career potential is also uncapped - last year over 80% of all management appointments within the group came from internal promotions.
The role covers an average 5.5 days per week, including weekends by team rota. A flexible approach is needed in order to meet customer needs. The successful candidate will enjoy a, sector leading bonus scheme, a generous holiday entitlement, and access to a range of family friendly benefits including child care vouchers, staff car ownership scheme, and a cycle to work scheme.
Please apply online for this role today
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'