Role: Vehicle Administrator
2Fawcett are recruiting for 2 Vehicle Administrators to join a company located in Chesterfield on a Permanent basis. These are additional roles for the team - so it is a great time to be joining the business.
The company is extremely busy and employs energetic, happy and motivated people. It really is the people that make this business. You will be joining a busy and fast paced environment.
The Role & Responsibilities of Vehicle Administrator
- Raise insurance claims on our bespoke system, and liaise with insurance companies to ensure swift payment of claims & outstanding invoices
- Chase invoicing instructions from customers that are purchasing vehicles and process the necessary paperwork, including invoicing
- Monitor and chase all overdue vehicles with customers on a weekly basis
- Send out vehicle refurbishment charges to customers and raise invoices accordingly
- Ensure purchase invoices are processed on to the system in a timely manner
- Run reports daily to chase outstanding inspections, collections and estimates
- Answering the telephone with confidence to deal with customers who may have a complaint
- Providing support to other team members where required
Requirements of Vehicle Administrator
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- The ability to learn quickly and can work well under pressure
- Disciplined, confident, self-motivated, and able to prioritise workload effectively to meet department deadlines
- Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications, e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and a flexible team player
- Works well on own initiative, as well as being a good team member
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
What will you get in return
- An excellent working environment
- A competitive rate of pay
Permanent - Full Time
Monday - Friday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'