Maternity Cover-Part Time-9 Months
Do you enjoy meeting new people and have proven customer service skills?
Our client, based in Cambridge is looking for a Vehicle Administrator to cover a 9 month period on a part time basis.
This is a fast-paced and crucial role within the Sales Department; which is dependent upon excellent organisational and time management skills; as well as the ability to communicate professionally and appropriately with colleagues and customers alike. Furthermore, good attention to detail is required, as is the ability to maintain accurate and organised documentation.
Vehicle Administrator The Role:
• To ensure invoices and taxing vehicles are completed accurately and on time.
• To create vehicle and customer records facilitating the development of an accurate, clean customer database and vehicle history.
• To continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers.
• Order processing the cars sold
• Vehicle taxing
• Updating the customer database of Vehicle history and point of delivery
• Using our internal systems to log activity
Vehicle Administrator The Person:
• Previous experience within a Vehicle Administrator role in a dealership
• High attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills to deal with a large administration workload
• Friendly expert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experienced within Kerridge, Pinnacle and/or 1 Link
• You must be PC literate with a working knowledge of administration procedures
• A flexible approach to your duties and a willingness to learn are essential to your success
• Previous experience within the motor trade would be advantageous although not essential
·Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8.00am to 4.30pm
To apply for this Vehicle Administrator opportunity- please call Katy Murphy at Auto Skills UK on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job