Do you have experience providing administrative support to a Sales Team?
Are you an effective team player?
Do you have excellent accuracy and attention to detail?
If yes, then we would like to hear from you.
As a Vehicle Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Co-ordinating the administration relating to;
- Receiving vehicles into stock
- Sale of vehicle (including taxing)
- Ordering new vehicles and monitoring the progress of vehicle orders
- Maintain accurate and organised documentation
- Have strong administration skills.
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Have excellent communication skills with a professional manner at all levels.
- Have exception attention to detail.
- Be an effective team player.
Previous experience is advantageous. However transferable skills will also be considered.
If this position sounds of interest, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job