VDA Estimator - Farnham - 3713
Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for a VDA Estimator in Farnham.
Due to continued success, our client is adding another repair centre to its chain. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Modern and clean Accident Repair Centre, excellent working environment. Applicants for this position will be experienced VDA Estimators. ATA would be an advantage but not essential.
- Technical skills, knowledge, and experience of body and paint repair in the accident and repair industry
- Technical and engineering / Estimating experience
- Good clear knowledge of current estimating systems, i.e. Audatex (a must), Glassmatix
- Good Professional negotiation skills
- The ability to communicate well under pressure.
The successful candidate will inspect the damage on vehicles, using technical skills and knowledge of cost-efficient repair methods to create an accurate estimate for work to be undertaken. You must follow company and manufacturer guidelines, reviewing job cards and reporting any necessary issues. You should ideally have good problem solving and expert customer service skills.
The successful candidate will build relationships with customers, internal managers, manufacturer and supplier representatives, and insurance company assessors.
How to apply:
- Click on this advert
- Call Travis at Goldman & Fine Group, quoting reference 3713
- email your CV directly to Travis
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
"ATA VDA Estimator"
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'