Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for a VDA Estimator in a popular accident repair centre in Crawley (2787). An attractive salary, benefits and an excellent working environment are offered.
Applicants for this position will be experienced VDA Estimators with the following:
- technical skills, knowledge and experience of body and paint repair in the retail accident and repair industry
- technical and engineering experience
- willingness to attain ATA accreditation if required by the company
- knowledge of current estimating systems i.e. Audatex, Glassmatix
- good negotiation skills
The successful candidate will build relationships with customers, internal managers, manufacturer and supplier representatives, and insurance company assessors.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine, quoting reference 2787
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
If this is not the job for you, please send us your CV and we will find you the right position for you. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- bodyshop estimator
- VDA estimator