A top 20 practice with offices based in the city are currently on the lookout for a VAT Senior/Manager to join their team. The practice is growing at a steady pace year on year and wish to expand on the VAT services they offer. Currently the team is small and need additional support to meet the needs of their clients. They are welcoming applications from Seniors, Supervisors and Managers to find the right person.
- Advising on technical issues
- Working within and supporting client service teams
- Maintaining, developing strong relationships with clients
- Becoming the day- to-day contact for allocated clients
- Assisting with the innovation of indirect tax opportunities, and the delivery of those opportunities
- Working closely with Tax Partners who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential
- CTA/ATT qualified
- At least 3 years experience in practice
- Managed their own portfolio of clients
- Has the ambition to progress and develop a VAT team
This is a good opportunity for someone who wants a challenging role and the opportunity to develop their career faster due to the size of the current team.
If you would like to be considered or would like to find out more information please apply and we will be in touch shortly.
- Indirect Taxation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job