Reputable Accountancy Firm in Poole and one of the top 100 in the UK are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant (Senior Level 3) to start either immediately or in the next couple of weeks. The role includes providing expert accountancy services for contractors and freelancers.
Salary banding is between £16000 - £18000
- Responsible for preparing clients VAT returns and managment accounts on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Preparing clients year end company accounts, company tax returns and the submission of these with the HMRC and Companies House
- Deal with and resolve client queries
- Prepare income references
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Thorough understanding of VAT, payroll, small company corporation tax and personal tax
- Understanding of IR35 taxation and fiscal year end deemed salary calculations
- Practice experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Sage Line 50, SAPA and Sage CT
- AAT Qualified or Part ACCA Qualified or possesses the desire to gain this qualification
If you are interested in the above vacancy and would like to find out more information please contact Lara Tyler at REED Accountancy, Bournemouth.
- Management Accounts
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"