Levitate Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a regional accountancy practice to speak with experienced VAT Managers for an opportunity within the business. As a result of attracting a range of new clients this firm requires a VAT Manager to lead a team in their Manchester office.
As a Manager you will work closely with the Partners in devising and maintaining a structured program for the team to follow.
- Manage own portfolio, acting as the first point of contact for all compliance and advisory queries.
- Prepare and agree budgets with clients and ensure that this are met within the timescales set out.
- Manage a team of 4.
- Delegating and review work of the team.
- Provide coaching and support to less experienced staff.
- Participate in network and marketing events.
- Assist other local offices on occasion.
With the firm keen to continue the growth of the tax team throughout 2016, you will assist the partners in the recruitment of additional team members and the training and development of those already in situ.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tax professional looking to develop their career development under the wings of 3 highly experienced Tax Partners. The firm are looking for an individual who could ultimately progress to director level within the next 2 years. The firm is committed to providing the successful candidate with all the support and training necessary to achieve this objective.
To be eligible for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- You must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job