Full-time VAT Director Job Vacancy In Lincoln
Are you an extremely capable VAT expert looking for a VAT Director role that allows you to be part of a supportive, market-leading accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its team members and rewards and recognises your contribution? If so, this VAT Director role within a top 50, progressive accountancy firm in Lincoln could be for you.
Qualified by experience (QBE), Chartered Accountant status, or CTA/CFA qualified, you’ll need to be technically proficient and have extensive experience providing VAT advice at a senior level.
Acting in an advisory capacity, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members regarding VAT, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and networker.
You’ll need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
This high-calibre accountancy firm in Lincoln offers a supportive environment and excellent remuneration and benefits for the right person.
- Leading, managing, and mentoring other team members to deliver customer service excellence.
- Advising a portfolio of clients on a variety of complex VAT-related queries.
- Driving the VAT advisory strategy to provide unrivalled advice and opportunities for clients in order to achieve continued growth for the firm.
- Collaborating with team members across the business to achieve a seamless service for clients.
- Working alongside sales functions and team members to promote the VAT capabilities of the firm.
- Onboarding new clients and ensuring team members meet expectations and deadlines.
- Lead governance and compliance for VAT functions.
- Stay abreast of any legislative and regulatory changes affecting clients or the firm.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This top 50 accountancy firm is extremely progressive and very supportive of team members.
Offering a generous remuneration and benefits package, this accountancy practice believes in shared success and offers brilliant progression opportunities.
As a high calibre firm and market leader, this role offers the opportunity to shape its VAT offering.
Benefits As a VAT Director
- £80,000 to £150,000
- Bonus scheme.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Commercially-minded with an ability to provide strategic direction.
- Ability to provide sound technical VAT advice at a high level for clients.
- Confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders to achieve for the client and the firm.
- Able to lead, mentor, and bring the best out in other team members.
- QBE or Chartered Accountant, CTA, CFA or equivalent.
- Technically proficient with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and operational skills.
- Able to stay calm and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Exceptional data analysis skills in addition to knowledge of accountancy and office-related software packages.
- Analytical by nature with an ability to solve complex tax issues.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'