My client based in the Hampshire area are a rapidly expanding firm that specialises in international VAT and tax and accounting for e-commerce businesses that are located internationally and in the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a VAT Compliance Officer to join their team.
The ideal candidate must be strongly motivated and clear communicators at all levels. You must be able to also demonstrate an excellent understanding of bookkeeping, statutory accounts as well as management accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be abe to provide consultancy and VAT advisory services at the highest standard
- Able to take full management responsiblity for a potofolio of cients expanding over to the UK and the rest of Europe.
- A background of managing a sizeable client portfolio.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns on a timely manner.
- Monitoring cleints' deadlines for VAT returns through internal reporting tools.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a VAT/ accountancy department
- Confident with excellent communication skills for client interaction
- Xero, Kashflow or client database experience preferable
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- AAT/ ATT or Degree in Accountancy