Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting a VAT Associate (Director) for a leading Bury St. Edmunds based Accountancy firm.
The Role will include:
- Responsible for VAT consultancy assignments including the planning and implementation
- Dealing with a broad portfolio of VAT issues, with a variety of Corporate clients, project work and support for the rest of the Tax team
- Analysing solutions and making recommendations accordingly
- First point of contact on specific projects, dealing with any queries or potential problems
- Preparation and filing of ruling requests for valuable clients
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- ACA/CTA Qualified.
- VAT experience.
- Experience of a client or customer facing environment
- Prior experience within HM Revenue & Customs.
The firm will offer a generous salary and package to attract the best candidates. The role will also offer the possibility to progress to eventually to partner level.
Rutherford Briant is the Leading Accountancy Consultancy in East Anglia.
- Accountancy Firm
- VAT registration
- VAT director