SJC Partners is currently working closely with a BIG 4 firm as it looks recruit a VAT Assistant Manager. This role has arisen due to the firm rapidly growing and expanding their teams across the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality VAT advisory services on a broad range of VAT issues to a wide range of clients
- Participating in large client projects
- Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing the firms strong relationships with clients
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for clients
- Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives
The successful candidate will obtain a relevant accountancy qualification and have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a VAT role within a Public Practice Accountancy Firm. Proven experience of winning work and ability to unlock fees from the existing client base is also required.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as a clear personal progression path is available for the right individual. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning global firm that is going from strength to strength with exciting future growth prospects.