Role: VAT Accountant
Location: Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
My Client are a small group of like-minded individuals who thought they could improve the service businesses get from their accountant. Not only could they do this, but the challenge was to provide this improved service without it costing the earth. This role would suit someone who is experienced in VAT Compliance, and ideally has experience managing a team.
- Preparing and submitting all VAT compliance reports, including VAT returns, EC Sales lists and Intrastat declarations.
- VAT compliance analysis.
- Communication with clients regarding their accounts.
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative projects as required.
- Assisting with drafting client presentations.
What you need to have:
- An interest in financial services, especially tax.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience on Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Outlook) and IRIS
- A hard-working attitude and a desire for continuous learning and development.
This vacancy is being managed by Charlotte Roscoe at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'