All schools are looking for members of staff to motivate all children to have high aspirations and be innovative, independent, respectful and resilient. They are looking for somebody to create a secure, happy and stimulating classroom environment and foster each child's self-image and esteem to establish relationships based on mutual respect.
It is essential that you are a qualified Primary school teacher and have previous experience of teaching in a Primary school.
Benefits of working for Monarch Education:
* Dedicated Primary Consultant with a specialist knowledge of working in Education
* Opportunity to work with a vast amount of schools across the Somerset area
* Competitive rates of pay (£80 - £130)
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD portfolio
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*
* Candidate of the term awards
In addition we will always have day-to-day supply requests, so if you are not necessarily looking for a long-term or permanent position we can still keep you as busy as you wish to be!
To find out more about these roles, please contact Drew on or email your CV to .
Monarch Education is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job