Pay: £14.80 - 16.30PH
Hours: 40 hour working week - Overtime available and optional
Days: Rolling Shift
Overtime: Overtime available and optional
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified Van Mechanic / Car Mechanic / HGV Mechanic to their team at their depot in the Basingstoke area.
Van Mechanic / Car Mechanic / HGV Mechanic key attributes
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ - will look LIGHT / HEAVY).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
Van Mechanic / Car Mechanic / HGV Mechanic general duties
• Running defects.
• vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting Van Mechanic / Car Mechanic / HGV Mechanic role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job