Our client based out of Howden (near Goole) are looking for a number of van drivers to work out of their new site. This is a new and exciting opportunity for anyone looking to work for a new and rapidly expanding company.
All about you:
You will hold a full UK driving licence
Be of Smart Appearance - as your role may require some customer facing, you should be smart and well presented
Positive Outlook - a cheerful personality would help.
- Weekly Pay - no more stretching your wage for the month.
- Working Monday to Friday initially (however the site will require you to work any 5 out of 7 to include weekends)
- Start times - 7am
- Full on the job training given
- Free on-sitecar parking
- On-site Canteen
- 24 hour support from our team
- Immediate starts available
Pay Rates (Guaranteed 8hrs Pay per day):
PAYE - £8.25 per hour
LTD - £9.25 per hour
- Transportation and delivery of Mattresses
- Customer facing role, delivering to domestic addresses
- Managing paperwork relevant to deliveries
- Keep in regular contact with the Transport Office and Customer as required
- Manual Handling
You will be required to attend 1 weeks training at our clients site in Norwich, this will include a driving assessment and then going out with an experienced driver to learn the company procedures.
You will be put up in a hotel and expenses of up to £30 per day will be covered + mileage.
- Van Driver