Due to demand Parcelforce, the most trusted and successful letters and parcel delivery business, has an opportunity for you to join their team as temporary Van Driver working as an ongoing assignment to assist Christmas pressure.
Hourly Rate - £12.73
Van Driver Responsibilities include:
* Driving a Sprinter van delivering 35 - 40 drops to local residential and commercial addresses each day.
* Monday - Friday 0930 to 1900, flexibility around finish times is essential.
* Adhering to stand work processes at all times.
* Following standards ops and workplace manuals
* The depot covers all of Liverpool (L36 6BP) so area knowledge and good driving ability is an advantage.
* Following 100% to sequence the route on the PDA.
* A full and valid Cat B Driving licence.
* We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
* Experience of driving a 3.5t van is preferred but not essential.
* We're looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly.
* Previous multi-drop experience is an advantage however training is provided.
* A maximum of 6 points on your licence.
* You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg)
* Rest Areas
* Tea/coffee making facilities
* Access to internal vacancies successful candidates will be given a chance to progress within this company,
* On-site parking
* Overtime available after 8 hours
* Permanent opportunities available with Parcelforce
How to Apply:
Apply online now or contact Shannon at GI Group Warrington on or email for more information.
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802
- Van Driver
- Delivery Driver
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'