CastleView Group is acting as a training and employment company, we are committed to the selection, training, recruitment and development of the top-quality people, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling.
Our Client is looking to recruit several Van Driver to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a Van Driver your duties will include:
- Order Picking and packing
- Picking up items from warehouses or outlets
- Assisting, loading items onto the van and ensuring that they are stacked correctly
- Assist with the unloading of items
- Take signatures on order delivery forms
- Perform general maintenance on the vehicle
- Adhering to strict health and safety rules and regulations
- Full UK Driving licence required for atleast 2 years with less than 6 points
All Training Provided
Shifts and Salary:
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday
5am - finish
To Apply, send an up to date CV or for more information, please call CastleView Group
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'