My client is looking for a reliable and honest van driver to join their team. You will be required to make collections of clothing from our clothing banks that are located within your patch, you will then be required to drop them off at a depot in your location.
* Produce work at an acceptable rate as directed by managers
* To achieve the quality standards required by the company
* To adhere to the company's driving policy
* Work and drive in a safe manner
* Carry out collections in line with company procedures
* To adhere to the company's manual handling policy
* Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and on time
* Have a full driving licence
* Be flexible with regards to working hours
* Be sensitive to the aims and objectives of the Salvation Army.
* Experience of courier work would be advantageous for this role
Hours: 60hrs per week (Mon - Sat) with approx. 20 collections per day.
Salary: £28,485 pa.
Location: Drivers wanted in East Sussex and West Sussex.
Shortlisting now. Click apply and your CV will reach my inbox immediately. Immediate start for the right candidate.