Integrated Solutions are sourcing experienced full time flexible van drivers dedicated to our clients on line shopping delivery service. Our client is large blue chip organisation, providing a personal approach to works with a focus on customer service, rapidly responding to customer requirements ensuring all shopping is accurate and delivered promptly.
This is an exciting role ideal for any candidate/van driver who has other working commitments in the week and is seeking additional income.
Salary: £9.27 per hour
About The Role:
- Delivering groceries to customers’ homes
- Variety of evening and weekend shift patterns
- 20+ drops
- Temp to Perm (subject to performance)
Driver Key Requirements:
- Excellent customer service and fantastic communication skills
- At least 6 months of 3.5 tonne/van driver experience
- Valid UK Driving License for a minimum of 3 years
- Flexibility in working hours
- No more than 3 points on your license (No DRs, CD's or DD's)
- CRB/DBS to be carried out
- Punctual and reliable
- DBS Holder (desirable)
- Excellent area knowledge and confident in driving within inner London areas
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- Full time flexible drivers
Assessments are being held this week! So apply today to ensure you do not miss this exciting opportunity!
Please visit our website for our full range of vacancies: www.intsolutions.co.uk
Job Reference: 100817RS
About Integrated Solutions
Established in 2001 Integrated Solutions are an industry leading resourcing company within transport recruitment with over 1,000 temporary placements working daily. We adopt a sensitive and flexible approach to recruitment and will always tailor our process to your lifestyle needs, match your skill sets to job requirements and ensure you will always be placed in suitable and rewarding positions.
'Recruitment Made Easy’
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job