Van Driver Cat B
We are recruiting a Hygiene Service Driver for a company based out of Fareham. All applicants must have a valid B licence.
- With the use of a van, to visit various companies and locations around the Hampshire area replenishing cleaning equipment, hygiene bins and welcome mats.
- Monitoring the product and making that it is always to standard.
- Following a planned route ensuring that all customers are seen within the right time frames.
- Following company policies and procedures.
- To have a current van B licence with no more than 6 points (No DD’s DR’s IN’s)
- Physically fit to deal with deliveries as all will need to be hand balled.
The pay rate for this role is £8.25ph PAYE. Additional uplift for LTD and Umbrella Drivers. Drivers can be expected to start between the hours of 0530 - 0700 and complete at least an 8 hour day.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Own transport required
- Training Provided
- Transport Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'