Currently seeking a CAT B Van Driver to fill a position in Hastings. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid CAT B Licence and must have CAT B driving experience.
This position is primarily waste clearance. You wil be required to drive to various locations including private properties, shops, offices ect with a driver's mate. You will be required to clear the location of any waste and then deliver the waste to landfill or recycling depots. This position is very physical.
Responsibilities of the CAT B Driver
- Driving to and from various locations in the south east.
- Clearing waste.
- Delivering to waste and recycling depots.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the CAT B Driver
- CAT B Driver
- CAT B driver experience
- Waste removal experience a bonus
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the CAT B Driver
The starting salary for this position is up to £9.00 hourly, depending on experience.
This is a Temp to Perm position with a pay increase once permanent.
Working hours are 07:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Transport Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job