The Best Connection Group are currently looking for an experienced Cat B Van driver/FLT operator for a client based in Farnborough on a Temp to perm role.
Our client is looking to add an experienced CAT B (VAN)/FLT operative to their growing team based in Farnborough. You will be assisting the install team by helping to load the vehicles with the products ready for install. This is done with the use of a counter balance forklift so experience with a counterbalance forklift is essential.
Rate of Pay:
Monday to Friday: £9.00 - £9.50 dependant on experience
Hours of work:
0800-1700 30 min lunch break
Responsibilities of the 3.5tn (Cat B) Van Driver:
- Operate a 3.5tn (Cat B) vehicle
- Use of Counterbalance FLT to assist with the loading and unloading of work vehicles.
- Assist in the warehouse when needed.
- Flexible with start/finish times.
- Occasional visits to sites to assist with delivery of materials and personnel.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this role or would like any other details regarding this role or any other role we have available then please do not hesitate to contact Scott or Westley in the Guildford Branch.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.