The aim of the delivery driver role is to transport goods to customer sites, as well as between branches within the group. Maintaining accurate records of mileage, fuel purchase and other costs incurred while on duty as well as assisting in maintaining warehouse stocks, including monitoring of stock levels, checking of goods in and out of the branch. Undertaking various administrative procedural duties and paperwork as well as serving at the trade counter while providing excellent customer service at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
DRIVING & DELIVERIES:
- complete daily inspection of the vehicle for operation
- deliver items to the correct address
- ensure all paperwork and procedures are adhered to when making deliveries
- load and unload products
- provide outstanding customer service
- receive deliveries
- process deliveries
- monitor stock levels
- check goods in and out of the branch following the correct procedure
- deal with all relevant paperwork, in a timely and accurate manner
- keep the working area tidy and free of obstructions
- assist with stocktake
- Monday to Friday (0730 - 1700)
- Paid Holiday
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate good communication skills, a flexible attitude towards working hours and tasks. Candidates must have a current driving license and be familiar with using a computer.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
- Customer Service