Van Delivery Driver MUST HAVE CSCS CARD
*APPLICANTS WITHOUT A CSCS CARD WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED*
Our client is a growing business based in the Earls Colne are of Essex who specialise in the production and delivery of new build products to sites across the Eastern Area of England.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious person who would be keen to grow and develop with them.
This position is suitable for someone that is looking for variety in their day to day work duties.
Van deliveries across the East of England, manual handling is involved and applicants must be physically fit.
Monday to Friday.
• A Full UK Driving licence
• A minimum of 1 years Driving experience
• Must hold a valid CSCS card
Duties & Responsibilities
• To deliver products to site
• To unload own vehicle
• To drive responsibly and legally at all times
• To load own vehicles if requested to do so
• Follow Health & Safety site rules in house and at destination
• Good levels of Housekeeping to be maintained at all times
• To wear protective & safety equipment supplied to them
• To maintain Quality System, completing necessary paperwork
• Flexible, reliable, committed, team player
• A well-mannered, patient & Courteous approach is essential as customer facing
• Good communication skills with both customers & colleagues
• Physically fit to undertake manual Handling
• Have a positive 'Can Do’ attitude
• Keen to learn & develop new skills
- CSCS Card
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"