Position: Van Cleaner
Hours of work: working hours 42.5 hours per week: Between 07:00 – 19:00
Shift Patterns are as follows – 07:00 – 16:00 or 10:00 – 19:00 Monday – Friday plus an additional Saturday every other weekend paid as overtime.
Salary: £18000-£20000 DOE + Paid Overtime
Location: London SE11-6NQ
Pimlico Plumbers are London’s Largest Independent Service & Maintenance Company and have huge growth planned throughout 2018.To support our expansion we are now looking for a Vehicle Service & Yard Operative to work with in transport support team.
- UK driving licence (manual)
- Good knowledge of London
- Experience of Industrial or office cleaning
- Experience of Auto valeting
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Driving and parking vehicles in the depot when needed
- Using high pressured hoses to clean the exterior of the vehicles
- Ensure the exterior is shampooed and cleaned to a high standard (windows, door handles, door shuts
- Ensure tyres and vehicle arches are shampooed and watered down properly
- Cleaning the interior of the vehicles including removing any rubbish and dispose of it appropriately
- Vacuuming upholstery, dash, centre console, seats, car matts
- Polishing interior surfaces
- Ensuring all mirrors are cleaned and polished
- Perform light maintenance on fleet vehicles such as oil changes, water level etc.
- Inspect vehicles for any damage and report damage to the Transport Manager
- Carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs
- Any other duties as and when required throughout the premises
- A Competitive salary.
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Paid overtime available.
- Free Corporate Clothing.
- Onsite Gym with free personal training sessions once a week.
Hours of Work:
- You will be contracted to work a 42.5 hours per week.as well as an 8 hour shift every other Saturday. Your specific hours of work and details of breaks will be as defined by your Manager in accordance with operational requirements. Employees are expected to be co-operative in working outside their normal hours as necessary to cope with varying situations and workloads. You may be required to work additional hours, as required by the needs of the business. For any additional hours worked you will be paid at your basic rate of pay or given alternative time off in lieu.
Pimlico Plumbers has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.