An exciting and unique role has come available with an up and coming hybrid estate agency, looking to recruit Sales Valuers in the Norfolk area.
This role will see you working on a self-employed basis where your earning potential and working hours are in your hands! My client is offering a competitive commission structure payable on instruction along with additional earning opportunities for sign up’s on other company services.
Ideally, my clients are looking for an experienced Sales Valuer who has proven experience in the property industry, as well as, someone who has the ability to understand the market and able to deliver a high level of service.
My clients have created a customer experience like no other using industry-leading PropTech portals, with an emphasis on being eco-friendly (by promoting a reduction in unnecessary Co2 emissions and working with climate-conscious charities). They truly believe in providing the very best customer service and support at all times.
What to expect as a Sales Valuer:
- You will have a dedicated postcode-defined area, which you will build and grow
- You’ll benefit from marketing, technology and infrastructure to help you deliver an exceptional customer experience from start to finish.
- You’ll get unrivalled support from our highly experienced Head Office functions.
- You’ll support buyers and vendors throughout their entire journey delivering a consumer experience that is second to none.
- You’ll provide an honest valuation of the property that meets the needs and expectations of the customer
- Your earning potential is uncapped across all the products and services we offer
- NO monthly costs!
- Industry Best PropTech, Portals and Support.
- Generate valuations through canvassing and business development
- Attend valuations/listings
- Converting Valuations and winning new instructions
- Providing the very best customer service and customer experience
- Opportunity to complete lettings as well as sales
To be considered for the role of Sales Valuer you must have the following:
- Strong estate agency experience, including valuation experience
- Someone who genuinely loves their customers and enjoys supporting them
- A strong desire to be successful and target driven
- Knowledge of the local property market
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Great communication skills
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle
- OTE £40,000-£70,000 depending on experience, uncapped commission structure
- The position is a full time, working from home with the flexibility to fit around your life!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'