Job Title: Valuation Surveyor
Sector: Property Consultancy
Your Salary: £40-45k + £5,200 car allowance
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Alexi Heidemann)
Who you'll be working for:
With a truly international presence and a reputation that exudes quality, this property heavyweight is an employer of choice in the real estate space.
Boasting a highly professional, hardworking and team-oriented approach, the Valuation Surveyor will be working as a key component within a well-oiled engine.
Development and progression are engrained in the fabric of this business with a large % of the current board achieving this status having started with the business as a graduate.
Who wouldn't want to work with a dynamic and forward business offering the opportunity to work with an enviable client base?
Some of your responsibilities:
- Undertaking Red Book valuations from start to finish for assets based predominantly within the UK
- Carrying out comprehensive property, market and legal due diligence enquiries
- Managing and mentoring more junior staff, reporting to clients and senior colleagues
- Business development from international and local clients
- Client care for existing clients
You must have:
- MRICS qualified Registered Valuer
- Experience writing valuation reports, preferably in the multifamily sector however good commercial or residential development valuers are very much encouraged to apply
- Proficient in valuation software and cash flows, specifically with MS Excel, Argus Investor and Developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strategic approach to problem-solving
- A desire to progress and generate new business within the multifamily market worldwide
- Full clean driving licence
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Alexi Heidemann on !