| Valuer | Norwich | £20,000 Basic, £45,000 OTE |Company Car |
Our client is a successful estate agency with offices throughout the UK. They are seeking a Valuer to work in one of their busiest offices based in Norwich. The main responsibility of the role is to drive business forward by successfully bringing properties to market.
The successful candidate will ideally have full time valuing experience, although our client will consider an ambitious Senior Sales Negotiator looking to take the next step.
The role will involve:
- Listening to clients needs and guiding them through the home moving process
- Achieving branch target numbers of market appraisals
- Reaching targets for market appraisal conversion, average fee and enhanced marketing fee
- Regular contact with clients to build strong relationships and generate business activity
- Providing support to the Branch Manager as well as mentoring and developing colleagues
The successful candidate will have:
- Valuation experience essiential
- Highly driven and motivated
- Team player
- Full driving license
Working hours will be Monday to Friday with alternative Saturdays.
In return our client can offer:
- Basic Salary £20,000
- On target earnings £45,000
- Company Car
- Career Progression leading to managerial roles
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents