| Valuer/ Negotiator | Norwich | £18,000 - £20,000 Basic, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE |
My clients, an independent leading Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Valuer/ Negotiator at their thriving branch in Norwich. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a successful team.
The role will involve:
- Valuing properties and winning instructions
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Help lead and manage the team
The successful applicant will need:
- Sales valuing experience with a proven track record
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Minimum 2 yrs experience within Estate Agency
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle
- Administration skills including sales progressing
In return our client can offer a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 with realistic on target earnings £25,000 - £30,000, 25 x days holiday, Car allowance & Parking
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays 9am - 4pm with a day off in Lieu.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'