A Top 10 Accountancy Firm is seeking a dynamic and energetic Valuations Manager
This position offers the opportunity to work with a dynamic range of clientèle, among a diverse spectrum of sectors. With a conscientious and level-headed leadership style you’ll be responsible for managing junior staff and clients, as well as playing an integral part of the business development process. A good commercial awareness and a creative flare is key as you’ll have the chance to lead the innovation of new marketing initiatives, to make your team stand out from the crowd.
To be successful within this position you’ll need to:
- Have a degree level qualification
- Experience in business development and willingness to develop these skills.
- An ability to generate contacts within the industry and a willingness to develop such contacts
- Extensive experience and proven track record of valuation methodologies and modelling
- Excellent organisational and planning skills; with extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
This role comes with a competitive salary and market leading incentives and benefits.
To find out more about this role please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"