Valuations Manager - Stafford £23,000 - £30,000,000 basic Plus Commission OTE £40,000
My client are a forward thinking independent and due to new ownership are now seeking a great Branch Manager or Valuer to lead and develop a team and increase market share in south Staffordshire.
You will be Working at Branch Manager or Valuer level at the moment, this role will include listing properties although there will be strong support from a Assistant manager to share the valuations. My client are looking for someone who has a real passion for property, the branch is already doing well however he needs someone who can drive the business to the next level.
Salary will be negotiatble for the right person, however you must have a good conversion rate and be able to develop and enjoy winning business!
- The position will include the following
- Valuations of local properties and Measure ups
- Dealing with company policies to deliver an exceptional standard across the branch of customer service
- Working to profit and Loss accounts
- Attending weekly meetings and quarterly board meetings
- Recruitment of staff
- Training and development
- Motivating the team
- Building good relationships locally with charities and organisations
This is a BRAND NEW position, not advertised previously and I am very keen to speak to some of the best Straffordshire agents. Contact Fiona Catanach in the first instance in confidence and lets have a chat.
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents