Valuation Surveyor - 3 months - Cumbernauld
Our client is looking to have a Valuation Surveyor join their team on a 3 month initial contract.
- Educated to Honours Degree level, SVQ5 or equivalent qualification in a property related subject
- Membership of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, RICS Registered Valuation Surveyor
- Considerable to substantial experience in:
- Measurement and survey of commercial properties
- Valuation of commercial properties
- Negotiating with landlords/tenants and/or members of the public
- Substantial experience working in a valuation and or property portfolio management role
- Understanding of Landlord and Tenant issues
- Development and management of property marketing initiatives
- Property portfolio management experience for corporate or public sector clients
- Demonstrable understanding of Health and Safety and statutory regulatory background relating to letting and managing property
- Familiarity with property management IT systems.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'