WANTED - FORWARD THINKING ESTATE AGENTS WHO WANT TO EARN MORE AND ACHIEVE A BETTER WORK LIFE BALANCE
My client fully embraces technology and believes that its employees are its greatest asset. They are looking to speak to entrepreneurial like minded forward thinking property professionals who are confident in their own abilities and have a burning desire to maximise their earnings and career progression.
As a valuer you will be responsible for marketing and promoting the brand within your area. My client has invested heavily in their marketing proposition as well as technology and this makes their service highly attractive to vendors being both cost effective and efficient.
- To build and develop your area by increasing market share through marketing activities, networking both off line and online, attending local events, raising brand awareness through social media
- Agree pricing levels on stock to allow them to sell efficiently within the vendors timescales
- Refer legal products and mortgage services on a needs basis
- Operate and manage your own valuation diary
- Convert valuations to listings and maximise board presence
- Be focused and deliver the highest levels of customer service
You will need:
- You will be a competent Valuer/Lister with a proven track record on winning instructions with good conversion rates
- You will have an excellent knowledge of your local property market and take an active interest in for sale stock, sold stock as well awareness of market share
- You will operate ethically with good time management skills
- You will feel that you are being held back in your present role and want to drive your progression forward with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft windows products
For the successful candidate you can expect the freedom to run and operate your diary as your own business but with the backing and support of a fantastic brand along with full mentoring and career progression as well as realistic above industry average earnings.
You will have 2 years + Estate Agency experience at valuation level and above. A full UK driving licence with access to your own car and a "can do" positive attitude mindset
WE ARE SHORTLISTING AND EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU'RE THE BEST IN YOUR INDUSTRY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE prima-ardelle.co.uk for more details
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job