WHO ARE THEY...
A West Wales based company developing immunotherapy products to target infectious diseases and acute toxic conditions. Amongst its portfolio of pharmaceuticals researched and manufactured in West Wales are anti-venoms for the treatment of snakebites globally. A fast growing, progressive company, this is an exciting time to join them in their development with many new projects on the horizon.
As the Validation Technician, you will work on all appropriate validation and revalidation activities for: Equipment, Processes, Assays and Computerised systems, as directed by the Validation Manager.
- To support activities that maintain a Site Validation Master Plan for the validation and revalidation of equipment, processes assays and computerised system in accordance with current regulatory requirements
- To assist in design specifications for the purchase of new equipment
- To be involved in factory acceptance testing of new equipment
- To write protocols and reports for Design, Installation, Operational and Performance Qualifications of Equipment
- To ensure that temperature monitoring of product distribution is appropriately validated and supported by protocols
- To determine acceptance criteria for validation studies
- To ensure that Assay Development is performed in accordance with current ICH guidelines
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- Excellent company culture
- Located in one of the most beautiful parts of Wales
- Career progression
- Major projects imminent
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU...
- Educated to degree level in a scientific / engineering discipline
- To have a minimum of three years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or allied industry is essential
- Experience of Facility / Utility qualification is desirable but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"