telent Validation Operative, Basildon (3 Months contract)
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
* Follow the order validation process through to completion, querying and cancelling orders that are incorrectly planned as and where necessary.
* Work with BT planners in order to build a job safe and fit for purpose.
* Follow the Safe Dig process, obtaining utility prints from various 3rd party sources.
* Follow the Streetworks notification process's as per HA processes.
* Undertake and prioritise ad-hoc projects as required by Team Leader.
* Achieve and consistently maintain both productivity and quality targets.
* Work as part of a team ensuring that orders are processed within SLA's.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Excellent administration skills.
* Computer literate, ability to quickly grasp databases.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to follow processes.
* Efficient and productive.
* Ability to work to targets.
* The ability to communicate confidently providing excellent customer service.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.